Well, what can I say, it’s a Script that exports panoramas 😉 Ondřej Karlík (http://corona-renderer.com) had the idea, I’ve just been scripting it.
The script either takes a 360×180° jpg file or grabs the image directly from Coronas Framebuffer and generates 3 or 4 files (depends on your settings). The Html file uses the awesome threejs library http://threejs.org
How to use:
– Choose a name for your panorama
– Set an output path for your panorama files (you can use the browse button)
– Either pick a jpg file (Browse) …
– .. or grab the current image from the CoronaVfb
– you can turn off the automatic rotation if you want it static
– you can also turn off the Corona Logo display (but why would you want to do that 😉 )
– now you can use it locally on your machine or upload all the files to your webspace. Paths are all relative, so it’s portable.
P.S. As long as you do not use the CoronaVfb function it also works without Corona 😉